Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
A single-car crash has prompted a traffic light malfunction in Mississauga.
Around 2:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single vehicle struck a pole in the Burnhamthorpe and Sawmill Valley Drive area.
Traffic lights are out as a result.
No injuries have been reported.
If you’re driving in the area, please exercise caution.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Single Car Crash Causing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Out Due to Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Malfunctioning Traffic Lights Causing Delays in Mississauga