Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
A single-car crash has prompted a traffic light malfunction in Mississauga.
Around 2:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single vehicle struck a pole in the Burnhamthorpe and Sawmill Valley Drive area.
Traffic lights are out as a result.
No injuries have been reported.
If you’re driving in the area, please exercise caution.
- Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- Traffic Light Malfunction Affecting Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Traffic Lights Out Due to Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health