Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
A single-car crash has prompted a traffic light malfunction in Mississauga.
Around 2:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single vehicle struck a pole in the Burnhamthorpe and Sawmill Valley Drive area.
Traffic lights are out as a result.
No injuries have been reported.
If you’re driving in the area, please exercise caution.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Police investigating stabbing near Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Suspects flee armed robbery in Mississauga
- Ontario confirms second case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- Traffic Light Malfunction Affecting Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Single Car Crash Causing Power Outage in Mississauga