Single Car Crash Causing Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
A single-car crash has prompted a traffic light malfunction in Mississauga.
Around 2:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single vehicle struck a pole in the Burnhamthorpe and Sawmill Valley Drive area.
Traffic lights are out as a result.
No injuries have been reported.
If you’re driving in the area, please exercise caution.
- Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- Traffic Light Malfunction Affecting Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Light Malfunction Causing Delay Off 403 in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Single Car Crash Causing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases