Shopping made easy at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
Published November 17, 2020 at 7:39 pm
With over 190 stores and services (including some of the city’s hottest restaurants), Heartland Town Centre isn’t just one of the biggest shopping centres in Mississauga — it’s one of the biggest in the country, and a definite go-to for many residents year-round.
Situated around the intersection of Mavis and Britannia, the massive shopping centre (2,200,000 square feet) has everything you need from food to fashion to fun, and even some conveniences you won’t find at many other centres such as their 28 electric vehicle charging stations. You can also save big at a variety of stores with Heartland’s promotional offers.
Thanks to all of Heartland’s stores having an exterior storefront, the centre is able to continue serving their customers with curbside pick-up, even during shutdowns when indoor shopping isn’t permitted.
To make your shopping experience a breeze, the Heartland Town Centre app features a store directory, exclusive daily promos, and trip planning to help you get from store to store with no data required. The app is available to download now on Apple and Android devices.
Here are 5 stores for kids at Heartland Town Centre
- Children’s Place – Specialty retailer of children’s apparel for newborns to pre-teens
- H&M – Latest styles and inspiration for all
- Old Navy – Latest fashions at great prices for the whole family
- Tommy Hilfiger Kids – Classic American cool for boys and girls
- Carters – Fresh new styles for babies and kids
Here are 5 of the most Unique Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- Hobby & Toy – Quality hobbies and toys for all ages that educate, inspire, entertain, and last
- Beanwise – Canada’s largest coffee and tea tasting emporium offering a huge assortment of coffee beans, coffee pods, tea, and equipment & accessories
- Walter’s Music – One stop shop for all your instrumental, professional, recording, and musical needs
- Warhammer – The Warhammer hobby is collecting, building, painting and playing games with Citadel miniatures.
- Tail Blazers – Health food store for pets
Here are 5 of the Best Services at Heartland Town Centre
- Heritage house dental – Full dental services including cosmetic dentistry and dental implants using state-of-the-art dental laser and digital equipment.
- The One Nail Lounge and Spa – Premier nail salon and spa
- Goodlife Fitness – Canadian health and fitness gym
- Chatters Salon – Canadian company offering professional hair products and salon services
- Medical-Mart – Quality medical products for the Canadian health care industry and consumer
Here are 5 Big Brand Name Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- Nordstrom Rack – Where style meets savings. Shop for brands you love at up to 70% off.
- The outlet by Harry Rosen – The only location you can find incredible savings on Harry’s top brands
- Sephora – Discover the latest in beauty at Sephora
- Tommy Hilfiger – American fashion, apparel, design, and fragrance
- Guess – The global brand of a young, sexy and adventurous lifestyle
Here are 5 Local Restaurants for Takeout at Heartland Town Centre
- Masala Canteen – Authentic Indian cuisine
- Chick Fiesta – Halal Portuguese food
- Heart Sushi – Trendy spot offering all-you-can-eat sushi & a variety of Pan-Asian specialties for lunch & dinner.
- Edo Japan – Their coveted Teriyaki sauce is one of their several claims to fame
- Copper Branch – Whole foods that are plant-based and good for you and our planet.