Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (May 16) related to one of its Oakville store locations.
An employee at Shoppers Drug Mart, located 351 Cornwall Road, recently tested positive.
The employee last worked on Monday, May 10.
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, Loblaw says it will work closely with public health to notify close contacts and clean/sanitize affected stores.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location