Shoppers Drug Mart About to Start Offering These Minor Surgical Procedures
Are you feeling a little self-conscious about your face?
Trying to combat the natural process of aging?
If so, you might be pleased (and perhaps surprised) to hear that Shoppers Drug Mart is about to start offering some more invasive dermatology services at select locations.
Shoppers Drug Mart recently announced that it will open a pilot store, the Beauty Clinic by Shoppers Drug Mart, dedicated to cosmetic dermatology services.
“Our customers expect us to offer the latest beauty products and services to meet their needs,” says Rachel Huckle, Senior Vice President, Shoppers Drug Mart. “With our expertise in both the health and beauty business, offering cosmetic treatments feels like a natural step for us. At the Beauty Clinic, customers can go beyond the beauty counter to a truly holistic luxury beauty experience.”
The Beauty Clinic by Shoppers Drug Mart will provide one-on-one consultations and perform select cosmetic dermatology services and treatments, including cosmetic injections, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, peels and a variety of laser services.
As of now, no Beauty Clinic is in the works for Mississauga, but that could change if the pilot program proves successful.
The brand's Oakville location (which isn't far from Mississauga) opens to the public on Dec. 22 in the Shops on Dundas (2501 Prince Michael Drive).
Shoppers also has plans to open a second location in Toronto in the Shops at Don Mills in 2019.
The new store will also be the only clinic in Oakville to offer Picosure Laser Treatments.
“Our research shows these types of cosmetic procedures are second only to manicures and pedicures,” said Huckle. “But it’s important that treatments are done by trusted professionals. Shoppers Drug Mart is currently the leading destination for beauty and skincare products and our customers trust in the quality of our products and services. We know our customers and can provide a safe, high quality experience for them.”
In even better news, patients who hit up the clinics for some botox can earn and redeem PC Optimum points on a variety of items and services.
Will you be hitting up a Shoppers' clinic for some fillers in 2019?
- Shoppers Drug Mart is Now Providing Same-Day Delivery Across Ontario
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart teaming up to provide COVID-19 tests for Canadian travellers
- Shoppers Drug Mart Applies to Start Legally Distributing Marijuana
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze