Shooting sends man to hospital, police searching for suspect in Brampton
Published March 6, 2023 at 3:47 pm
One man has been rushed to hospital after a daylight shooting in Brampton on Monday afternoon.
Peel Regional Police say officers were called to the area of Mayfield Rd. and Inder Heights Dr. in Brampton just after 3:00 p.m. on Monday (March 6) for reports of a shooting.
Police say one man was shot and taken to a local hospital but police did not comment on the extent of his injuries.
A male suspect was reportedly seen fleeing the area and police say the suspect may have fled in a vehicle. Police have not yet released a description of the suspect.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising
– Mayfield Rd / Inder Heights Dr #Brampton
– 1 man has been shot
– Male suspect seen fleeing area, possibly left in vehicle
– Further suspect descriptors trying to be obtained
– Victim taken to local hospital
– Awaiting status of his injuries
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) March 6, 2023