Shooting in Mississauga being investigated by police
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a shooting in Mississauga.
At 9 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Ceremonial Drive in relation to suspected gunshots.
When they arrived at the scene, offers found a man suffering from gunshot wounds. He has been transported to hospital in serious condition.
There is currently no word on how many suspects were involved or a description.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area, and residents can expect a heavy police presence, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga
- Shooting Prompts Police Presence at Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic