Shooting in Mississauga being investigated by police
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a shooting in Mississauga.
At 9 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Ceremonial Drive in relation to suspected gunshots.
When they arrived at the scene, offers found a man suffering from gunshot wounds. He has been transported to hospital in serious condition.
There is currently no word on how many suspects were involved or a description.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area, and residents can expect a heavy police presence, as PRP continues to investigate.
- Shooting Prompts Police Presence at Mississauga Intersection
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Shooting Investigation in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- When the Mississauga City Centre Was Built