Shooting at a Mississauga Night Club Sends Two People to Hospital
Bad news, everyone.
Two people wound up in hospital last night after a shooting at Sugar Daddy’s nightclub on Dixie Rd, according to a recent iNews880 article.
Peel police said one male was sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. Another is suffering minor injuries related to the incident.
The police are currently investigating the shooting.
(Cover photo from @JeremyGlobalTV twitter)
Update to shooting incident, 1st vic treat & release 2nd to trauma centre, stable cond, susp M 20s wearing jeans wht tshirt, jean jacket— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 14, 2016
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- Cops Looking For Gunman After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga