Shooting at a Mississauga Night Club Sends Two People to Hospital
Bad news, everyone.
Two people wound up in hospital last night after a shooting at Sugar Daddy’s nightclub on Dixie Rd, according to a recent iNews880 article.
Peel police said one male was sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. Another is suffering minor injuries related to the incident.
The police are currently investigating the shooting.
(Cover photo from @JeremyGlobalTV twitter)
Update to shooting incident, 1st vic treat & release 2nd to trauma centre, stable cond, susp M 20s wearing jeans wht tshirt, jean jacket— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 14, 2016
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Cops Looking For Gunman After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga