Shooting at a Mississauga Night Club Sends Two People to Hospital
Bad news, everyone.
Two people wound up in hospital last night after a shooting at Sugar Daddy’s nightclub on Dixie Rd, according to a recent iNews880 article.
Peel police said one male was sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. Another is suffering minor injuries related to the incident.
The police are currently investigating the shooting.
(Cover photo from @JeremyGlobalTV twitter)
Update to shooting incident, 1st vic treat & release 2nd to trauma centre, stable cond, susp M 20s wearing jeans wht tshirt, jean jacket— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 14, 2016
- Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Man Charged in Sex Assault Involving Children in Mississauga
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- What are the Oldest Neighbourhoods in Mississauga?
- BREAKING: Triple Shooting, One Dead and Two in Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Cops Looking For Gunman After Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital