Shooter Still on the Loose and Police Request Public’s Help in Identifying
Police have issued a news release, requesting the public's help in identifying the culprit of the Monday night shooting.
The incident happened at a restaurant on City Centre Drive, at approximately 7:55 p.m. While the victim was leaving the restaurant he was approached by the suspect, who took out a handgun and shot him.
The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 5'9" tall and wearing all black clothing. After firing at the victim, he fled in a grey vehicle.
Police are warning that — despite this being an isolated incident — the suspect is considered armed and dangerous, and should not be approached. If you have any information on him or his whereabouts, or you were in the area at the time of the incident, call police immediately at 905-453-2121 (ext. 1233).
The victim of the shooting is a 30 year-old male from Toronto. His injuries were treated at a trauma centre and he has been released.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Man Shot Twice in Restaurant Near Square One
- Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection with Apartment Shooting in Mississauga