Severe Weather Watch in Effect in Mississauga
A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for Mississauga as well as other cities in Southwestern Ontario.
Environment Canada says conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms, which may be capable of producing strong wind gusts and heavy rain.
A cold front will move across Southwestern Ontario Thursday afternoon into the early evening.
Citizens are reminded to stay safe and head indoors if threatening weather approaches.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady