Severe Weather Watch in Effect in Mississauga
A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for Mississauga as well as other cities in Southwestern Ontario.
Environment Canada says conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms, which may be capable of producing strong wind gusts and heavy rain.
A cold front will move across Southwestern Ontario Thursday afternoon into the early evening.
Citizens are reminded to stay safe and head indoors if threatening weather approaches.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend