Severe Weather Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada issued a severe thunderstorm warning at 5:11 p.m.
According to Environment Canada, a cluster of severe thunderstorms are currently being tracked.
Environment Canada says the storm is located from Brampton to Vaughan and south into western portions of Toronto. It is moving slowly southeastward.
Large, often nickel sized hail, damaging winds, and torrential rainfall may be in store.
The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management recommends that you take cover immediately if threatening weather approaches.
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga