Severe Weather Warning in Effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada issued a severe thunderstorm warning at 5:11 p.m.
According to Environment Canada, a cluster of severe thunderstorms are currently being tracked.
Environment Canada says the storm is located from Brampton to Vaughan and south into western portions of Toronto. It is moving slowly southeastward.
Large, often nickel sized hail, damaging winds, and torrential rainfall may be in store.
The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management recommends that you take cover immediately if threatening weather approaches.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June