Severe weather could be coming to Mississauga this weekend
Snow is in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend.
According to a report from Environment Canada, a low-pressure system is headed for southern Ontario.
As a result, rain, freezing rain, and snow are all a possibility throughout the weekend.
Additionally, road conditions could be treacherous, and travel is expected to be impacted.
According to Environment Canada, it is still unclear which areas of southern Ontario will be impacted most, and residents are advised to pay attention to updates as they emerge.
The Ontario Storm Prediction Centre will be closely monitoring the situation. Warnings may be issued as the event draws nearer.
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic