Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Mississauga and Brampton
Mississauga and Brampton residents should be aware of some very turbulent weather in the forecast.
As of 4:59 p.m. today (March 11), Environment Canada meteorologists are tracking a line of severe thunderstorms capable of producing very strong wind gusts, pea to dime-sized hail and heavy rain.
This line of severe thunderstorms is located from Innisfil to 9 kilometres northwest of Erin to Wellburn, moving southeast at 40 km/h.
Residents are advised to stay indoors if possible and watch for any further weather alerts.
- Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for Mississauga this afternoon
- Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for Hamilton, Burlington and Oakville
- Severe Weather Warning Now in Effect For Mississauga
- Severe thunderstorm warning today for Uxbridge, Beaverton
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga