Several major road closures in Mississauga this weekend
Published April 29, 2022 at 11:36 am
The Mississauga Marathon is back this weekend after a three year absence and with it brings some road closures on both Saturday and Sunday (April 30 and May 1).
- 5 to 6:30 p.m. – Front St. N. (From Lakeshore Rd. to High St. W.)
- 5:45 to 6:15 p.m. – Lakeshore Rd. (from Hurontario St. to Mississauga Rd.)
- 6 to 6:45 p.m. – Lakeshore Rd. (from Clarkson Rd. to Lorne Park Rd.)
- 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. – Ben Machree Dr.
- 6:45 to 7:30 p.m. – Front St. S.
- 5 to 9 p.m. – Lakefront Promenade Park
- Early hours until 8 a.m. – City Centre Dr. (from Duke of York Blvd. to Robert Speck Pkwy.)
- Early hours until 8 a.m. – Duke of York Blvd. (south of Princess Royal Dr.)
- 7 to 8:40 a.m. – Burnhamthorpe Rd. (from Hurontario St. to Mississauga Rd.)
- 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. – Mississauga Rd. (from Burnhamthorpe Rd. to Dundas St.)
- 7:30 a.m. To 10:10 a.m. – Mississauga Rd. (from Dundas St. to Lakeshore Rd.)
- 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Indian Rd. (from Mississauga Rd. to Lorne Park Rd.)
- 8:15 a.m. to 10:35 a.m. – Lorne Park Rd. (from Indian Rd. to Truscott Dr.)
- 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.- Lakefront Promenade Park
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising advertising