Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
We know you'll probably want to grab some clothing and electronics on Boxing Day, but what about some ice-cold beer?
The Beer Store recently announced that over 100 stores across the province will be open on Dec. 26 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The same four Mississauga stores also opened last year, so it looks like residents will be able to continue spending their Beer Store gift cards right after Christmas.
A full list of locations is here.
As for Mississauga, the following locations will be open:
- 6780 Town Centre Circle
- 5800 McLaughlin Rd.
- 3154 Hurontario St.
- 420 Lakeshore Rd. E.
If you want to shop for beer in nearby cities, the following locations will also be open on Boxing Day:
- 198 Queen St. E.
- 2890 Highway #7 East.
- 180 Sandalwood Pkwy.
- 80 Peel Centre Dr.
- 11 Worthington Avenue
- 55 Charolais Blvd.
- 1500 Upper Middle Road
- 1071 Maple Ave.
- 2025 Guelph Line
- 5051 New St.
- 282 Parkdale Ave. N.
- 1111 Barton St. E.
- 655 Upper James St.
- 959 Fennell Ave. East
- 75 Centennial Pkwy N.
- 150 Barton St. East
- 2297 Rymal Rd. E.
Will you be enjoying some new beer after the holidays?
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Some Beer Store locations in Hamilton and Burlington to stay open on Victoria Day
- Select Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills Beer Store locations will open on Civic Holiday
- These Mississauga Beer Store locations will be open this coming Civic Holiday Monday
- Select Beer Store locations in Mississauga will be open on Canada Day
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising