Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Mississauga
We know you'll probably want to grab some clothing and electronics on Boxing Day, but what about some ice-cold beer?
The Beer Store recently announced that over 100 stores across the province will be open on Dec. 26 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The same four Mississauga stores also opened last year, so it looks like residents will be able to continue spending their Beer Store gift cards right after Christmas.
A full list of locations is here.
As for Mississauga, the following locations will be open:
- 6780 Town Centre Circle
- 5800 McLaughlin Rd.
- 3154 Hurontario St.
- 420 Lakeshore Rd. E.
If you want to shop for beer in nearby cities, the following locations will also be open on Boxing Day:
- 198 Queen St. E.
- 2890 Highway #7 East.
- 180 Sandalwood Pkwy.
- 80 Peel Centre Dr.
- 11 Worthington Avenue
- 55 Charolais Blvd.
- 1500 Upper Middle Road
- 1071 Maple Ave.
- 2025 Guelph Line
- 5051 New St.
- 282 Parkdale Ave. N.
- 1111 Barton St. E.
- 655 Upper James St.
- 959 Fennell Ave. East
- 75 Centennial Pkwy N.
- 150 Barton St. East
- 2297 Rymal Rd. E.
Will you be enjoying some new beer after the holidays?
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- One Mississauga Beer Store Location Will Be Open on Labour Day
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Mississauga