Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
Police are currently investigating a shooting in the east end of Hamilton.
At approximately 7:54 p.m. tonight, first responders rushed to a home in the area of Gordon Street between Cavell Avenue and Lincoln Street in response to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, they discovered a seven-year-old child who was suffering from a gunshot wound; the child was rushed to the hospital.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Hamilton Police at 905-546-4925.
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region