Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
Police are currently investigating a shooting in the east end of Hamilton.
At approximately 7:54 p.m. tonight, first responders rushed to a home in the area of Gordon Street between Cavell Avenue and Lincoln Street in response to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, they discovered a seven-year-old child who was suffering from a gunshot wound; the child was rushed to the hospital.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Hamilton Police at 905-546-4925.
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- Multiple rounds Shot in East Hamilton neighbourhood
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating suspect in relation to shooting in Mississauga
- Police investigating a shooting in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot