Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
Police are currently investigating a shooting in the east end of Hamilton.
At approximately 7:54 p.m. tonight, first responders rushed to a home in the area of Gordon Street between Cavell Avenue and Lincoln Street in response to reports of gunshots.
Upon arrival, they discovered a seven-year-old child who was suffering from a gunshot wound; the child was rushed to the hospital.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact Hamilton Police at 905-546-4925.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police are urging witnesses of shooting involving seven-year-old boy in Hamilton to come forward
- Reports Suggest Hamilton Crime Boss Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region