Serious Transport Truck Rollover Closes Part of Highway Outside Mississauga
An Ornge helicopter has been called to the site of a serious crash just outside of Mississauga.
The OPP recently announced that a transport truck rollover occurred in the westbound 407 and Hurontario area in Brampton.
The affected portion of the 407 is currently closed.
Peel Paramedics say the driver is trapped inside the vehicle. Brampton Fire and Emergency Services are currently using the jaws of life to attempt to extricate the victim.
Serious injuries have been reported.
We’ll provide more updates as they become available.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Transport Truck Rollover in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Rollover Creating Huge Delays in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton