Serious Transport Truck Rollover Closes Part of Highway Outside Mississauga
An Ornge helicopter has been called to the site of a serious crash just outside of Mississauga.
The OPP recently announced that a transport truck rollover occurred in the westbound 407 and Hurontario area in Brampton.
The affected portion of the 407 is currently closed.
Peel Paramedics say the driver is trapped inside the vehicle. Brampton Fire and Emergency Services are currently using the jaws of life to attempt to extricate the victim.
Serious injuries have been reported.
We’ll provide more updates as they become available.
- Transport Truck Rollover in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Rollover Creating Huge Delays in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays in Mississauga
- Transport truck rollover shuts down lanes of traffic in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run