Serious Transport Truck Rollover Closes Part of Highway Outside Mississauga
An Ornge helicopter has been called to the site of a serious crash just outside of Mississauga.
The OPP recently announced that a transport truck rollover occurred in the westbound 407 and Hurontario area in Brampton.
The affected portion of the 407 is currently closed.
Peel Paramedics say the driver is trapped inside the vehicle. Brampton Fire and Emergency Services are currently using the jaws of life to attempt to extricate the victim.
Serious injuries have been reported.
We’ll provide more updates as they become available.
- Transport Truck Rollover in Mississauga
- Transport Truck Rollover Creating Huge Delays in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays in Mississauga
- Transport truck rollover shuts down lanes of traffic in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21