Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
A second collision has taken place this evening.
Police say a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Central Parkway and Burnhamthorpe Road.
The victim sustained multiple fractures and has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained at the scene.
Westbound Burnhamthorpe is currently shut down as a result of this collision.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter