Serious injuries reported after pedestrian struck in Mississauga
A second collision has taken place this evening.
Police say a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Central Parkway and Burnhamthorpe Road.
The victim sustained multiple fractures and has been taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained at the scene.
Westbound Burnhamthorpe is currently shut down as a result of this collision.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian with Serious Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Female pedestrian hit by vehicle in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise