Serious Collision Prompts Highway Closure in Mississauga
A serious collision that has potentially left a person without vital signs has prompted police to shut down part of the 401 in Mississauga.
According to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt from the Ontario Provincial Police Highway Safety Division, a major collision that involved multiple vehicles and serious injuries occured on the eastbound 401 at Winston Churchill Blvd. shortly after 6 p.m.
Sgt. Schmidt has said that police are in the process of closing the highway in the affected area. He also said that a victim has possibly been found without vital signs.
As of now, traffic is being diverted off the highway at Trafalgar.
Please avoid the area.
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Something New is Being Installed at this Mississauga GO Station