Serious Collision Prompts Airport Road Closure
A serious accident has prompted the closure of a stretch of Airport Road in Mississauga.
Around 10:30 a.m., Peel police reported that a “serious collision” took place on Airport Road at the entrance to the International Centre. Airport Road is currently closed from Derry to Northwest Drive in both directions.
Multiple serious injuries have been reported.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating and the road closure is expected to last for an extended period of time.
Please avoid the area.
Serious collision on Airport at entrance to Int'l Centre intersection. **Airport closed from Derry Rd to Northwest Dr both directions** pic.twitter.com/a7ROti00Qn— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 18, 2016
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Airport Road in Mississauga
- Collision Causes Road Closure in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed for Investigation in Mississauga