Serious Collision Prompts Airport Road Closure
A serious accident has prompted the closure of a stretch of Airport Road in Mississauga.
Around 10:30 a.m., Peel police reported that a “serious collision” took place on Airport Road at the entrance to the International Centre. Airport Road is currently closed from Derry to Northwest Drive in both directions.
Multiple serious injuries have been reported.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating and the road closure is expected to last for an extended period of time.
Please avoid the area.
Serious collision on Airport at entrance to Int'l Centre intersection. **Airport closed from Derry Rd to Northwest Dr both directions** pic.twitter.com/a7ROti00Qn— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 18, 2016
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Collision closes traffic at Derry and Airport Rds. in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Airport Road in Mississauga
- Collision Causes Road Closure in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone early next month
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19