Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
The Peel Police and Peel Paramedics are responding to a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
At around 9:23 a.m, the two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
According to police, one vehicle has flipped over. They have yet to report the injuries.
The police have closed off Hurontario Street southbound at Milverton. The traffic from Hurontario Street northbound is being diverted to Matheson Boulevard.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
More updates to come.
The Peel Paramedics are reporting that a female patient is still trapped in the vehicle.
An Ornge Air Ambulance is attending the scene to transport the patient to a trauma centre.
Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard have been blocked off.
The woman is being transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre via the Ornge Air Ambulance with life-threatening injuries. Another person has been taken to the local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Houses still selling for sky-high prices in Mississauga--but COVID-19 could change that
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision