Section of Hurontario Shut Down Due to Explosion in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following an explosion in Mississauga.
Peel police said they were called to the scene of an explosion in a commercial area in the Hurontario St. and Agnes St. area around 7:28 a.m. this morning.
Peel Paramedics say they have transported three patients who were affected by the blast.
Hurontario St. is closed in both directions from Dundas St to Hillcrest Ave.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Updates to follow.
Photo courtesy of Shqipe A. Shkodra
- VIDEO: Explosion Rips Through Commercial Building on Hurontario in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Part of Hurontario Remains Closed Due to Explosion
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- Mississauga School to Remain Closed Following Explosion
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police