Section of Hurontario Shut Down Due to Explosion in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following an explosion in Mississauga.
Peel police said they were called to the scene of an explosion in a commercial area in the Hurontario St. and Agnes St. area around 7:28 a.m. this morning.
Peel Paramedics say they have transported three patients who were affected by the blast.
Hurontario St. is closed in both directions from Dundas St to Hillcrest Ave.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Updates to follow.
Photo courtesy of Shqipe A. Shkodra
- VIDEO: Explosion Rips Through Commercial Building on Hurontario in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Part of Hurontario Remains Closed Due to Explosion
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- Mississauga School to Remain Closed Following Explosion
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga