Second Victim at Explosion Site Identified in Mississauga
Nadler, 55, was one of the homeowners linked to the house where the explosion occurred. The article reports that he was convicted of murder in the 1980s.
The other homeowner was Nadler's wife, Dianne Page, who was earlier confirmed to be the first body found in the wreckage of the destroyed home.
Page's nephew, Paul Camilleri, spoke to CTV about how shocked he and his family were at the news of Page's death.
"She was honestly a really, really good person. She was always kind hearted, respectful, always helped other people," Camilleri told CTV. "My family told me she had passed away. I was devastated. My dad is really stressed out emotionally."
Now that the identities of the victims have been confirmed, police may be able to completely focus the investigation on the circumstances of the explosion and how it occurred. The answers they uncover should hopefully tell us about why this incident happened in the first place.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- 18-Year-Old Mississauga Tennis Star Wins Indian Wells Title in California Tournament
- Second Body Found at Explosion Site in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Homeowners And May Have Found A Second Victim in Explosion
- BREAKING: Police Reveal Cause of Hickory Drive House Explosion in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple People Still Displaced Six Months After Hickory Drive Explosion in Mississauga
- FOR SALE: Site of Hickory Drive Explosion in Mississauga