A big lottery win in Brampton had his wife almost fall on the floor
Noel Noronha of Brampton has that "6/49 feeling" after winning a LOTTO 6/49 second prize worth $96,179.40 in the November 25, 2020 draw.
“I’ve been playing the lottery for almost 20 years,” shared Noel. "This is my first major win!”
Noronha , a production supervisor, said he checked his ticket using the OLG Lottery App. “I scanned the ticket and ‘Big Winner’ popped up on my screen."
The 55-year-old told his wife and two daughters about his big win right away. “My wife almost fell to the floor with excitement!”
Noronha said he plans to pay off his mortgage and some bills with his windfall.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shoppers World on Main St. in Brampton.
- Brampton father of six a "blessed man" after cashing in winning lottery ticket
- Mississauga Man Claims Winning Lottery Ticket Just Days Before It Expires
- Lottery win spares Brampton man the wrath of a woken wife
- Brampton instant winner taking $250,000 lottery prize to the bank
- Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial