A big lottery win in Brampton had his wife almost fall on the floor
Noel Noronha of Brampton has that "6/49 feeling" after winning a LOTTO 6/49 second prize worth $96,179.40 in the November 25, 2020 draw.
“I’ve been playing the lottery for almost 20 years,” shared Noel. "This is my first major win!”
Noronha , a production supervisor, said he checked his ticket using the OLG Lottery App. “I scanned the ticket and ‘Big Winner’ popped up on my screen."
The 55-year-old told his wife and two daughters about his big win right away. “My wife almost fell to the floor with excitement!”
Noronha said he plans to pay off his mortgage and some bills with his windfall.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shoppers World on Main St. in Brampton.
- Mississauga Man Claims Winning Lottery Ticket Just Days Before It Expires
- Mississauga man wins $1 million lottery prize then puts his ticket aside for 30 minutes
- Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- $1 Mil Winning Lottery Ticket Just Sold in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions