Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
Two schools and a YMCA are under hold and secure in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that St. Sofia, Havenwood PS and Williamsport YMCA are all under hold and secure following reports that a person armed with a knife is in the area.
Police are in the area investigating.
UPDATE: A male is in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in Hold and Secure After Man Allegedly Seen With Knife in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Man Possibly Armed With Gun
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure for Reports of Man with Firearm
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville