Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
Two schools and a YMCA are under hold and secure in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that St. Sofia, Havenwood PS and Williamsport YMCA are all under hold and secure following reports that a person armed with a knife is in the area.
Police are in the area investigating.
UPDATE: A male is in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Here’s Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Worst Bed Bug Cities in Canada
- Schools in Hold and Secure After Man Allegedly Seen With Knife in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Man Possibly Armed With Gun
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure for Reports of Man with Firearm