Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
Two schools and a YMCA are under hold and secure in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that St. Sofia, Havenwood PS and Williamsport YMCA are all under hold and secure following reports that a person armed with a knife is in the area.
Police are in the area investigating.
UPDATE: A male is in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in Hold and Secure After Man Allegedly Seen With Knife in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Man Possibly Armed With Gun
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 areas with high COVID-19 positivity
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas