Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
Two schools and a YMCA are under hold and secure in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that St. Sofia, Havenwood PS and Williamsport YMCA are all under hold and secure following reports that a person armed with a knife is in the area.
Police are in the area investigating.
UPDATE: A male is in custody. The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in Hold and Secure After Man Allegedly Seen With Knife in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Man Possibly Armed With Gun
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June