Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a weapon sighting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 12:40 p.m., Peel Police reported an incident regarding a male youth in possession of a weapon and showing it to another youth in the area of Tomken Rd and Dundas St.
Three schools have been put under hold and secure while police investigate, including St. Thomas More, Dixie Public School and Tomken Road Middle School.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: All holds and secures have been lifted.
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School Under Lockdown Due to Possible Weapon Sighting in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges