Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a weapon sighting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 12:40 p.m., Peel Police reported an incident regarding a male youth in possession of a weapon and showing it to another youth in the area of Tomken Rd and Dundas St.
Three schools have been put under hold and secure while police investigate, including St. Thomas More, Dixie Public School and Tomken Road Middle School.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: All holds and secures have been lifted.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School Under Lockdown Due to Possible Weapon Sighting in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga