Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a weapon sighting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 12:40 p.m., Peel Police reported an incident regarding a male youth in possession of a weapon and showing it to another youth in the area of Tomken Rd and Dundas St.
Three schools have been put under hold and secure while police investigate, including St. Thomas More, Dixie Public School and Tomken Road Middle School.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: All holds and secures have been lifted.
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School Under Lockdown Due to Possible Weapon Sighting in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga