Schools Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Seen in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a weapon sighting this afternoon in Mississauga.
Around 12:40 p.m., Peel Police reported an incident regarding a male youth in possession of a weapon and showing it to another youth in the area of Tomken Rd and Dundas St.
Three schools have been put under hold and secure while police investigate, including St. Thomas More, Dixie Public School and Tomken Road Middle School.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: All holds and secures have been lifted.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Weapon
- School Under Lockdown Due to Possible Weapon Sighting in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen