Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
Three Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a convenience store robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery occurred on Dundas Street East near Constitution Blvd. The suspect was last seen traveling eastbound on Dundas on foot.
The suspect is described as a young black male who is approximately 5’8” tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing sunglasses, a dark hoodie, a black jacket and black jeans.
Policde say that Dixie Public School, Tomken Road Middle School and St. Thomas More School are under hold and secure as a result.
UPDATE: Police say the suspect was armed with a knife. Citizens are warned to be careful, as the suspect is currently still on the loose.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted for all three schools.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga