Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
Three Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a convenience store robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery occurred on Dundas Street East near Constitution Blvd. The suspect was last seen traveling eastbound on Dundas on foot.
The suspect is described as a young black male who is approximately 5’8” tall with a medium build. He was last seen wearing sunglasses, a dark hoodie, a black jacket and black jeans.
Policde say that Dixie Public School, Tomken Road Middle School and St. Thomas More School are under hold and secure as a result.
UPDATE: Police say the suspect was armed with a knife. Citizens are warned to be careful, as the suspect is currently still on the loose.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted for all three schools.
- School under hold and secure after attempted robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- School Under Hold and Secure Due to Possibly Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow