Schools in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Multiple schools are under hold and secure following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a stabbing occurred in the Middlebury Dr. and Charlotte Crt. area in the Central Erin Mills neighbourhood.
Police say a male victim has been transported to hospital.
The suspect is described as a male wearing black.
John Fraser Secondary School, Thomas Street Middle School and Middlebury Public School are currently under hold and secure.
Police say St. Aloyousius Gonzaga is also under hold and secure as a result.
Emergency crews are on scene.
This story has been updated from a previous version
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun