Schools in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Multiple schools are under hold and secure following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a stabbing occurred in the Middlebury Dr. and Charlotte Crt. area in the Central Erin Mills neighbourhood.
Police say a male victim has been transported to hospital.
The suspect is described as a male wearing black.
John Fraser Secondary School, Thomas Street Middle School and Middlebury Public School are currently under hold and secure.
Police say St. Aloyousius Gonzaga is also under hold and secure as a result.
Emergency crews are on scene.
This story has been updated from a previous version
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Mississauga school in hold and secure while police look for male in "state of undress"
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga