Schools in Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Mississauga
Multiple schools are under hold and secure following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a stabbing occurred in the Middlebury Dr. and Charlotte Crt. area in the Central Erin Mills neighbourhood.
Police say a male victim has been transported to hospital.
The suspect is described as a male wearing black.
John Fraser Secondary School, Thomas Street Middle School and Middlebury Public School are currently under hold and secure.
Police say St. Aloyousius Gonzaga is also under hold and secure as a result.
Emergency crews are on scene.
This story has been updated from a previous version
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga