Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
Three schools are in hold and secure due to a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the alleged robbery, which occurred in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Delaware Dr. area, came in at 12:41 pm.
Police say masked men entered and left with cash.
No weapons were mentioned.
Police say the schools in hold and secure include Bristol Rd. PES, St. Jude CES, and Nahani Way PES.
Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27