Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
Three schools are in hold and secure due to a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the alleged robbery, which occurred in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Delaware Dr. area, came in at 12:41 pm.
Police say masked men entered and left with cash.
No weapons were mentioned.
Police say the schools in hold and secure include Bristol Rd. PES, St. Jude CES, and Nahani Way PES.
Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing