Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
Three schools are in hold and secure due to a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the alleged robbery, which occurred in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Delaware Dr. area, came in at 12:41 pm.
Police say masked men entered and left with cash.
No weapons were mentioned.
Police say the schools in hold and secure include Bristol Rd. PES, St. Jude CES, and Nahani Way PES.
Police say the hold and secures have been lifted.
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga