Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Weapons Call in Mississauga
Two schools are in hold and secure due to a weapons call in Mississauga.
The Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board say St. Kateri Tekakwitha C.L.C and Holy Name of Mary C.S.S. are currently in hold and secure due to a police investigation in the area.
Police allege a male was seen with a gun in The Collegeway and South Millway area.
The suspect is described as a black male with a slender build and short hair.
There’s a heavy police presence in the area.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in hold and secure due to possible dangerous weapons in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: A Fight Club forms in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga