Schools in hold and secure due to conflict in Mississauga
Two schools in Mississauga are in hold and secure due to a conflict in the Credit Valley Dr. and Erin Mills Pkwy area.
Peel police say that a “threat of violence” was directed towards an individual in the area.
Police say that schools in the area have been placed in hold and secure as a precaution, including Archbishop Romero CSS and Blessed Trinity CES.
No suspect information is available at this time.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Police say the hold and secures haven been lifted. Officers remain in the area.
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady