Schools in hold and secure due to conflict in Mississauga
Two schools in Mississauga are in hold and secure due to a conflict in the Credit Valley Dr. and Erin Mills Pkwy area.
Peel police say that a “threat of violence” was directed towards an individual in the area.
Police say that schools in the area have been placed in hold and secure as a precaution, including Archbishop Romero CSS and Blessed Trinity CES.
No suspect information is available at this time.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
Police say the hold and secures haven been lifted. Officers remain in the area.
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Schools in hold and secure due to gun sighting in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently