Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools and a daycare are under hold and secure following reports of a man with a possible weapon.
Peel police recently announced that Mini-Skool Daycare, Hillside Public Elementary School and St. Helen Catholic Elementary School are under hold and secure.
According to police, there have been reports of a male with an unseen weapon in the Lundegan Drive area.
UPDATE: Officers will be available at all three schools to assist parents with picking up children. Parents are welcome to come get their children now.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted at all schools as of 2:55 p.m.
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure for Reports of Man with Firearm
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban