Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools and a daycare are under hold and secure following reports of a man with a possible weapon.
Peel police recently announced that Mini-Skool Daycare, Hillside Public Elementary School and St. Helen Catholic Elementary School are under hold and secure.
According to police, there have been reports of a male with an unseen weapon in the Lundegan Drive area.
UPDATE: Officers will be available at all three schools to assist parents with picking up children. Parents are welcome to come get their children now.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted at all schools as of 2:55 p.m.
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga Schools Under Hold and Secure for Reports of Man with Firearm
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday