Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools and a daycare are under hold and secure following reports of a man with a possible weapon.
Peel police recently announced that Mini-Skool Daycare, Hillside Public Elementary School and St. Helen Catholic Elementary School are under hold and secure.
According to police, there have been reports of a male with an unseen weapon in the Lundegan Drive area.
UPDATE: Officers will be available at all three schools to assist parents with picking up children. Parents are welcome to come get their children now.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted at all schools as of 2:55 p.m.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- What Streetsville Looked Like Back in the Day
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga