School Bus Involved in Mississauga Crash
A pair of buses - incuding a school bus carrying children - collided in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“There’s no injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
The incident took place at Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Confederation Pkwy. at 8:23 a.m.
The crash also involves a wheelchair transit bus, however it’s unclear if anyone was on board.
Delays for busing are expected, said Murphy.
- Mississauga Hit and Run Victim ID'd by Police
- Mississauga Set to Make Joint Bid for Amazon's Second North American Headquarters
- Very, Very Cheap Pizza Being Offered in Mississauga Today
- MUJI Introducing Unique New Winter Clothing Collection at Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
- Taxi and School Bus Collide in Mississauga
- School Bus Collides with Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Warning Against Drunk Driving After Bizarre Golf Cart Incident in Mississauga
- Children Struck by Vehicle at Elementary School in Mississauga
- Transport Canada Proposes Guidelines for Seatbelts on School Buses