School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a school bus and minivan collided in Milton, sending a Mississauga woman to hospital on Monday.
The crash took place near Sixth Line south of Lower Base Line at 3:45 p.m.
That's near Piper's Heath Golf Club.
There were no passengers on the school bus, say Halton police.
The bus, driven by a 58-year-old Waterdown man, was heading southbound on Sixth Line.
The minivan crossed the centre line and struck the school bus head-on, say investigators from the collision reconstruction unit.
The woman was transported to hospital with serious injuries.
She's listed in stable condition.
The driver of the school bus wasn't injured.
Any witnesses who haven't yet spoken to police are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month