School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a school bus and minivan collided in Milton, sending a Mississauga woman to hospital on Monday.
The crash took place near Sixth Line south of Lower Base Line at 3:45 p.m.
That's near Piper's Heath Golf Club.
There were no passengers on the school bus, say Halton police.
The bus, driven by a 58-year-old Waterdown man, was heading southbound on Sixth Line.
The minivan crossed the centre line and struck the school bus head-on, say investigators from the collision reconstruction unit.
The woman was transported to hospital with serious injuries.
She's listed in stable condition.
The driver of the school bus wasn't injured.
Any witnesses who haven't yet spoken to police are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win