School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a school bus and minivan collided in Milton, sending a Mississauga woman to hospital on Monday.
The crash took place near Sixth Line south of Lower Base Line at 3:45 p.m.
That's near Piper's Heath Golf Club.
There were no passengers on the school bus, say Halton police.
The bus, driven by a 58-year-old Waterdown man, was heading southbound on Sixth Line.
The minivan crossed the centre line and struck the school bus head-on, say investigators from the collision reconstruction unit.
The woman was transported to hospital with serious injuries.
She's listed in stable condition.
The driver of the school bus wasn't injured.
Any witnesses who haven't yet spoken to police are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga