School Bus Crash Sends Mississauga Woman to Hospital
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a school bus and minivan collided in Milton, sending a Mississauga woman to hospital on Monday.
The crash took place near Sixth Line south of Lower Base Line at 3:45 p.m.
That's near Piper's Heath Golf Club.
There were no passengers on the school bus, say Halton police.
The bus, driven by a 58-year-old Waterdown man, was heading southbound on Sixth Line.
The minivan crossed the centre line and struck the school bus head-on, say investigators from the collision reconstruction unit.
The woman was transported to hospital with serious injuries.
She's listed in stable condition.
The driver of the school bus wasn't injured.
Any witnesses who haven't yet spoken to police are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Unit After Oakville Crash
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party