School Bus Collides with Vehicle in Mississauga
A crash involving a school bus - with two children on board - has firefighters on scene in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The collision took place near Dundas St. W. and Elmcreek Rd. - that’s just east of Mavis Rd. - at 8:21 a.m.
The children and the driver of the other vehicle have minor injuries, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home