School Bus Collides with Vehicle in Mississauga
A crash involving a school bus - with two children on board - has firefighters on scene in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
The collision took place near Dundas St. W. and Elmcreek Rd. - that’s just east of Mavis Rd. - at 8:21 a.m.
The children and the driver of the other vehicle have minor injuries, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
There’s no word yet on charges.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown