Ruth's Chris Steak House Mississauga Location Moving to Toronto
Bad news, everyone.
It looks like Ruth's Chris Steak House might pull out of Mississauga when it sets up shop slightly northeast of the city on Dixon Road in Toronto next year.
The new location will be close to Pearson Airport, so Mississauga diners (especially those who live in the area) won't have to travel too far to enjoy a very succulent cut of rich red meat.
As for when the new location will open, it looks like diners can expect to try the new resto in early 2017. However, no set opening date has been established yet.
"We are waiting on a timeline on construction in order to determine specific opening dates for the [new] location," says Sara Wilde, director, sales and marketing with Ruth's Chris Steak House.
In the meantime, you can continue to eat at the brand's City Centre location.
"We remain open at our City Centre Drive location and have every intention to remain open into 2017 until the new location is ready," says Wilde.
If anything changes (or if the brand decides to keep its City Centre location operational), we’ll let you know!
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June