Ruth's Chris Steak House Mississauga Location Moving to Toronto
Bad news, everyone.
It looks like Ruth's Chris Steak House might pull out of Mississauga when it sets up shop slightly northeast of the city on Dixon Road in Toronto next year.
The new location will be close to Pearson Airport, so Mississauga diners (especially those who live in the area) won't have to travel too far to enjoy a very succulent cut of rich red meat.
As for when the new location will open, it looks like diners can expect to try the new resto in early 2017. However, no set opening date has been established yet.
"We are waiting on a timeline on construction in order to determine specific opening dates for the [new] location," says Sara Wilde, director, sales and marketing with Ruth's Chris Steak House.
In the meantime, you can continue to eat at the brand's City Centre location.
"We remain open at our City Centre Drive location and have every intention to remain open into 2017 until the new location is ready," says Wilde.
If anything changes (or if the brand decides to keep its City Centre location operational), we’ll let you know!
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Beloved Mississauga-Born Restaurant Opens New Location in the City
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga