Rollover Collision at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Paramedics have reported a collision at a major intersection this morning.
Peel Paramedics confirmed that there had been a rollover collision Sunday morning around 9am at Hurontario and Britannia.
Paramedics transported three people the local hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes, as the collision is blocking the intersection and causing delays.
(Photo from @Peel_Paramedics)
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic