Rollover Collision at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Paramedics have reported a collision at a major intersection this morning.
Peel Paramedics confirmed that there had been a rollover collision Sunday morning around 9am at Hurontario and Britannia.
Paramedics transported three people the local hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes, as the collision is blocking the intersection and causing delays.
(Photo from @Peel_Paramedics)
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend