Rollover Collision at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Paramedics have reported a collision at a major intersection this morning.
Peel Paramedics confirmed that there had been a rollover collision Sunday morning around 9am at Hurontario and Britannia.
Paramedics transported three people the local hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes, as the collision is blocking the intersection and causing delays.
(Photo from @Peel_Paramedics)
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Early evening vehicle collision results in major Brampton intersection being shut down
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated