Rollover Collision at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Paramedics have reported a collision at a major intersection this morning.
Peel Paramedics confirmed that there had been a rollover collision Sunday morning around 9am at Hurontario and Britannia.
Paramedics transported three people the local hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes, as the collision is blocking the intersection and causing delays.
(Photo from @Peel_Paramedics)
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection