Rollover Collision at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Peel Paramedics have reported a collision at a major intersection this morning.
Peel Paramedics confirmed that there had been a rollover collision Sunday morning around 9am at Hurontario and Britannia.
Paramedics transported three people the local hospital with minor injuries.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes, as the collision is blocking the intersection and causing delays.
(Photo from @Peel_Paramedics)
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Collision Results in Fire Closing Major Mississauga Intersection
- Rush Hour Collision Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection