Roll Up the Rim is Back in Mississauga Very Soon
Climb out of your igloo -- something fun is rolling up to Mississauga again very, very soon.
If you're into Tim Hortons' Roll Up The Rim to Win game, rejoice! The popular prize-winning cups are set to hit Tim Hortons locations across Mississauga on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
According to Tim Hortons, last year, over 36 million prizes were won as part of Roll Up the Rim -- that's coffee, cash, cars, and more.
This time around, each cup size has a one in six chance of winning a coffee or food prize. Don't forget that any winning coffee tab can be redeemed for any hot beverage, including hot chocolate, tea, and coffee.
For the 2018 Roll Up the Rim season, you could win a 2018 Honda Civic, CIBC $5,000 prepaid cards, or even free coffee for a year, for all of those who usually have a Timmies cup glued to their hand.
To check out the countdown, click here.
May the force be with you.
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Tim Hortons is scrapping Roll Up The Rim cups due to the coronavirus
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- This Beloved Contest Has Returned to Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons’ popular annual contest going digital this year
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton