Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
If your internet’s been spotty today, you’re not the only one.
According to istheservicedowncanada.com, Rogers is experiencing multiple issues today (Friday, August 9), with most of the problems (more than 65%) related to internet service.
Other internet service providers across Canada may be experiencing similiar issues this evening.
There is no word at this time for when the service is expected to return to normal.
Until then, specific complaints can be directed to the Official Rogers customer care Twitter at RogersHelps.
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
- Canada’s internet code of conduct goes into effect for 10 big service providers
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Major Service Provider Hiking Prices on Internet Packages
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga