Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
If your internet’s been spotty today, you’re not the only one.
According to istheservicedowncanada.com, Rogers is experiencing multiple issues today (Friday, August 9), with most of the problems (more than 65%) related to internet service.
Other internet service providers across Canada may be experiencing similiar issues this evening.
There is no word at this time for when the service is expected to return to normal.
Until then, specific complaints can be directed to the Official Rogers customer care Twitter at RogersHelps.
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
- Canada’s internet code of conduct goes into effect for 10 big service providers
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Major Service Provider Hiking Prices on Internet Packages
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior