Rogers Service Outage Affecting Customers in Mississauga
If your internet’s been spotty today, you’re not the only one.
According to istheservicedowncanada.com, Rogers is experiencing multiple issues today (Friday, August 9), with most of the problems (more than 65%) related to internet service.
Other internet service providers across Canada may be experiencing similiar issues this evening.
There is no word at this time for when the service is expected to return to normal.
Until then, specific complaints can be directed to the Official Rogers customer care Twitter at RogersHelps.
- Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
- Major Internet Outage Affecting Residents in Mississauga
- Canada’s internet code of conduct goes into effect for 10 big service providers
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Major Service Provider Hiking Prices on Internet Packages
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good