Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
Paramedics are on scene for a collision this evening.
It was reported at 6:31 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Dr near McLaughlin.
The young female pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre with serious, possibly life-threatening injuries.
Police say the vehicle remained at the scene.
Southbound Confederation is shut down at Huntington Ridge until further notice, and residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga motor vehicle collision
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor