Roadway closed after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A collision has sent one person to hospital this evening.
Police received a call at 8:30pm after a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle at the intersection of Terry Fox Way and Eglinton Avenue West.
The male victim has been taken to local hospital in currently unknown condition.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene, police say.
Until further notice, Westbound Eglinton Avenue is closed west of Terry Fox Way. Residents should take alternate routes.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- You can add something else to your recycling this fall in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Vehicle Collision in Mississauga