Roads Shut Down for Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Residents should avoid the area of a collision in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 11:27 a.m. for a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Derry and Bramalea Road.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Westbound Derry and northbound Bramalea are shut down until further notice.
- Road Closed After Vehicle Rolls Over in Mississauga
- Collision Blocking Roads at Intersection in Mississauga
- Early evening vehicle collision results in major Brampton intersection being shut down
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other