Roads closed, two in hospital after crash at Brampton intersection
Paramedics attended the scene of a two-vehicle crash in Brampton this afternoon.
The collision, which happened at the intersection of Brisdale and Bovaird Dr W, was reported at 5:31 p.m.
Police say two people have been taken to hospital with currently unknown injuries.
Eastbound Bovaird and northbound Brisdale and Pertosa Dr are currently closed. Residents are advised to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Minor, non-life-threatening injuries are reported for both patients. Roads are now reopening.
- Roads closed due to crash at major Brampton intersection
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Four-vehicle crash reported at major intersection in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19