Roads closed, motorcyclist pronounced dead in Brampton crash
Officers are on scene for a fatal collision in Brampton this afternoon.
At 12:40 p.m., it was reported that a motorcyclist and vehicle collided on Queen St W, west of Highway 410.
The motorcyclist has been pronounced dead.
Police say road closures are being implemented and the Major Collision Bureau has been notified.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Eastbound Queen St W is closed at Rutherford Rd, while westbound traffic along Queen St remains open with reduced lanes.
Police say the other vehicle remained at the scene.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash involving motorcyclist in Brampton
- Motorcyclist dead following late-night crash in Brampton
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot