Roads Closed for Police Investigation in Mississauga
An investigation is causing road closures this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said they received a call at 3:24 p.m. regarding a potential person in distress at a residence in the area of Deer Run and Perivale Road, north of Burnhamthorpe at Erindale Station.
Tactical and K9 units attended the scene.
The residence was cleared and there are no injuries, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area due to road closures.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with any further information.
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26