Roads Closed for Police Investigation in Mississauga
An investigation is causing road closures this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said they received a call at 3:24 p.m. regarding a potential person in distress at a residence in the area of Deer Run and Perivale Road, north of Burnhamthorpe at Erindale Station.
Tactical and K9 units attended the scene.
The residence was cleared and there are no injuries, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area due to road closures.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with any further information.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Investigation Prompts High Police Presence in Residential Area
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
- Road Closed for Investigation in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga