Roads Closed for Police Investigation in Mississauga
An investigation is causing road closures this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said they received a call at 3:24 p.m. regarding a potential person in distress at a residence in the area of Deer Run and Perivale Road, north of Burnhamthorpe at Erindale Station.
Tactical and K9 units attended the scene.
The residence was cleared and there are no injuries, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area due to road closures.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with any further information.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility