Roads Closed for Police Investigation in Mississauga
An investigation is causing road closures this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police said they received a call at 3:24 p.m. regarding a potential person in distress at a residence in the area of Deer Run and Perivale Road, north of Burnhamthorpe at Erindale Station.
Tactical and K9 units attended the scene.
The residence was cleared and there are no injuries, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area due to road closures.
The investigation is ongoing. We’ll update with any further information.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19