Roads Closed Following Separate Crashes in Mississauga
Several roads are closed following two separate crashes in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that Winston Churchill Blvd. is closed from Royal Windsor Dr. to Lakeshore Blvd. due to a major vehicle collision.
Police also say that the Sevenoaks and Mississauga Rd. intersection (and the area just west of the intersection) is closed due to a major crash.
Commuters might want to find alternate routes.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga