Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
Parts of major roads have been shut down following a two-car crash in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the Courtney Park and Maritz Drive area.
Westbound Courtney Park and northbound Maritz are closed as a result of the crash.
You might want to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway has been re-opened.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- New Openings: Old School Bar & Grill
- Japanese-Inspired Restobar Set to Open Soon in Mississauga
- Morning Collision Shuts Down Parts of Major Roads in Mississauga
- Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Intersection Closed Following Two-Truck Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Closed on Major Road After Collision in Mississauga