Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
A collision involving a pedestrian has resulted in two Mississauga roads being closed.
According to Peel Police, early this morning, Nov. 13, a pedestrian was struck at Dixie Road and Meyerside Drive in Mississauga.
Both roads are currently closed and police say people should expect delays in the area.
The female pedestrian was taken to a trauma centre while the driver stayed on scene.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga