Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
A collision involving a pedestrian has resulted in two Mississauga roads being closed.
According to Peel Police, early this morning, Nov. 13, a pedestrian was struck at Dixie Road and Meyerside Drive in Mississauga.
Both roads are currently closed and police say people should expect delays in the area.
The female pedestrian was taken to a trauma centre while the driver stayed on scene.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19