Roads Closed Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
A water main break has prompted lane closures in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the westbound lanes of Burnhamthorpe Road are closed between Wolfdale and Perivale due to the incident.
The closure may last an extended period of time.
You may want to avoid the affected area.
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up second location in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 1,859 new cases of COVID-19
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19