Roads closed due to fire at commercial facility in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a fire in Mississauga.
Peel police say a fire broke out at a commercial facility in the Kimbel St. and Torbram Rd. area around 11:30 am on May 4.
There’s heavy smoke in the area.
Police say that roads in the area closed to facilitate fire operations.
Police are advising commuters to use alternate routes.
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Commercial Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Smoke smell sends emergency crews to commercial building in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Fire Breaks Out in Major Area of Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19