Roads closed due to crash at major Brampton intersection
A collision in Brampton is resulting in traffic delays this evening.
A two-vehicle crash was reported at 7:35 p.m. at the intersection of Mississauga Rd at Bovaird Dr W.
Injuries are minor.
Southbound Mississauga Rd and eastbound Bovaird are closed as police investigate the collision.
It’s advised to take other routes.
- Roads closed, two in hospital after crash at Brampton intersection
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Roads closed after three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19